Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home


I decided to start blogging based on some of the amazing design/DIY blogs that I am literally addicted to... and ALSO since the hubby and I are buying our first home in Virginia. We close June 30th, NEXT WEEK! She is just the CUTEST house on the planet and we love her! I can't wait to start adding all kinds of personal touches.


I figured this would be a great way to document changes made and projects completed. Anyone that knows me will attest to the "projects" I always seem to have going on. I am also not the greatest at letting others know what is going on in our lives, so this is for my family and friends to keep themselves updated, if they wish. I must warn you though- we are pretty normal and boring :-)


I love so many different styles so I imagine our future home will be a compilation of them. Hubby loves Restoration Hardware. I love Hollywood Regency, transitional, Moroccan, and tons of Vintage styles. Lots of the vintage stuff I own comes from my Grandmother and thrift stores. I don't like spending tons of money. Do you all remember on the Style Channel, "The Look for Less" with Elizabeth Hasselbeck?  Yeah... that is my jam.

I am still learning how to make things look pretty on here. I am not great with HTML or things like that. Any tips would be sooooo greatly appreciated, but come on guys, if you don't have anything nice to say- please don't say anything at all. I will try my best to post tutorials and pictures, paint colors, products and give credit when its due to the amazing other bloogers and design sites.



Love,
CBC

No comments:

Post a Comment