Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kristanza

Since I don't have everything together and need to organize photos and such for my tutorials, pop on over to my fabulous cousin's blog KRISTANZA.

She has done an amazing job through her ministry with teenage girls. This is a wonderful site full of lots of encouragement to the young ladies of the world. She and a few other awesome women are passing on their knowledge and to let all you high schoolers know that we have totallllllllllllllllly been there.

I am the featured blogger at the moment. Here you can learn a little bit about me....
I wanted to write a piece to help us all take a step back and look at our relationships. This was a certainly a reminder for me to take a step back and live your life in the now, today and everyday. 

Love,
CBC

No comments:

Post a Comment