Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

WHAT IF?!?!


I've always heard we should live a life of "Oh Wells" instead of "What Ifs"



I never really knew what that meant exactly, until I entered this contest.

This saying really means you should put yourself out there, you should live in the moment, and go for the gold. (Even if you're shy and scared and nervous) In the worst case scenario you say, "Oh well it wasn't meant to be" as opposed to never have tried at all.

This has been really important for me to remember this throughout these past two weeks.

Even if I don't win, I found out some really great stuff about myself:

I didn't know I had this crazy funny bone. I didn't know that I was capable of putting out material (like online) that people would actually enjoy, especially people that didn't know me. I didn't think that I actually would really like writing blog posts and making videos. I didn't know that I would make it this far in the contest. I didn't know I would meet such amazingly nice people...and the list goes on and on and on.

I have been so fulfilled by the fun I have been having during these past two weeks.

I am so glad I'm not sitting here wondering,"What if I had entered that contest on Vintage Revivals, would I have maybe won it?"

SO I guess this is just a thoughtful piece for today. Is there anything you've been considering doing that you're scared or shy of trying? My advice, DO IT.



Mandi, at Vintage Revivals has ALWAYS gone for it, and that is something I ALWAYS wish I had done in the past. I'm glad I had her to help encourage and bring that out in me! Thanks Mandi!

The only "what if" going on right now in my head is WHAT IF I ACTUALLY WIN THIS CONTEST?, Holy McMoly. This is COOL.
The only way that can happen is if you: VOTE HERE (#2 Christina)

More vote rally posts to come as the last two days wind up...

TTFN (Ta' Ta' for now)
-Christina

P.S. Oh how I loved Winnie the Pooh growing up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gu50vq5ux4, remember when?!




Not sure what I'm talking about? Check out my original blog post HERE and my 6 other videos throughout the site.







No comments:

Post a Comment