You all have been hanging in there SO well with this super long voting process. You also know me a little bit better and my sense of humor.
SO I will be doing a little comedy act for the next couple days to rally votes and giving out some facts so you can get to know me a little better.
I am calling this series:
I'm the REAL DEAL no impasta here! BAHAHAHA.
So there's your joke, now this was the deal
YOU VOTE HERE #2 Christina
But seriously, I want you all to feel like you know me a little bit better so you can get the warm and fuzzies about voting for me.
Christina is the REAL DEAL:
1. I am 1000000% new to blogging. I tried once, and haven't picked this up until this contest-> HERE and I also wrote a blog post for my cousin for her teen ministry READ IT HERE (she is revamping it soon, and its going to be AMAZING, please subscribe to her)
2. I am NOT a professional with videos. Fact is, when Nick was deployed to Afghanistan I made him a few "A day in the life of Christina" videos on the Mac he gave me so he felt closer to home. I also once helped his roommate in college make a recruitment video for my sorority. I am just self taught on imovie. (You can basically "youtube" how to do anything, now-a-days) HOWEVER , I am a professional at Excel, PowerPoint and all other MS type stuff, as I do it on a daily basis that takes up 99% of my time at work with an engineering consulting firm.
3. I am a true blue, HOKIE, Army Wife, Delta Delta Delta Lifetime Memeber, and a member of the Junior League. I love volunteering, philanthropies (especially St. Jude), and THE USA!
4. I think "How I met your mother" is the funniest show I have ever seen and used it often as my "inspiration" for my videos, THERE'S no denying that!
5. I have been the happiest I've been in a really, really, really long time doing these blog posts and entering this contest.