Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jokes for Votes DAY 2



So yesterday we had a deal...

I provide jokes and you provide the votes.


So today's joke goes out to a very dedicated group of voters, my extended family in Puerto Rico, especially one uncle in particular.


Teeeehehehe....
Now your end of the deal, VOTE.  HERE (#2 Christina)

And the second half of my promise is that will get to know a little better through these jokes. You know, the warm and fuzzies thing we talked about.

I am 50% PUERTO RICAN! 

My booty is the entire 50%.  My skin...is lacking in the proof area, my brother got the tan gene. 

IAMNOTJEALOUS IAMNOTJEALOUS IAMNOTJEALOUS

Yes I am...

Bootylicious Hugs,
Christina

If you are new to the site, jump on over to my Epic Room Makeover Submission to learn what this voting non-sense is all about!



No comments:

Post a Comment